The journey of such incredibly long years of S. Beant Singh Memorial Public School portrays the blend of supreme intellect, innovation, research, distinctive collaboration; righteous assessments and global industry connect.
I feel very proud to say that today we are developing the mind of students in our school and tomorrow it will develop Nation. we are providing key to unlock the golden door of knowledge. Now we have entered an era of knowledge explosion and uses of multimedia to modify the content of the material.
Mission & Vision
Our vision at S. Beant Singh Memorial Public School is to empower students to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and value knowledge and skills that will support them, as life-long learners, to participate in and contribute to the global world and practise the core values of the school: respect, tolerance & inclusion, and excellence.
Is to enable all learners' access to learning through the provision of:-
- differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards informed by the Australian curriculum
- highly effective teachers, focussed on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring and collaboration
- a quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice
- enriching, engaging resources
- opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.